Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Ice bird pet (stolen from friendly)


*SQUEAK*
THAT IS SOOOOOOOOO AWESOME
+40%
ICEBLADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS IS SUCH A HELP TO LOW LEVEL ICE PEOPLE
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
enough caps lock
so here it is...


yeah!!!!!
this is historic
though I can't say that the pet or spell actually looks good, this could help a lot in battle, coupled with blizzard or colossus
This is great news for ice
we are finally getting some damage!!!
so now about my boring life.
me and my friend, Dustin Fairyfriend (LOL) took out that guy in old town for fun, and I got like 150 gold out of it, so that was fun, then I was following him while he ran through wizard city and then he logged off, whatever, so then I bought my level 20 ice robe, and a level 25 robe, and headed off to the land of Oz
well that's it
Happy Dueling
Zachary Skywielder

No comments:

Post a Comment