Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sorry I Haven't Been Posting

I HAVE BEEN IN THE TEST REALM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YEP, I BOUGHT SOME CROWNS AND.....
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Did you know they give 100,000 crowns for spending in the test realm only!
So I bought a storm house, some SWIFTSHADOW (raveny things) WINGS, a red dragon mount, an ascendent staff, and 10,000 gold
You can also buy a CELESTIAN TRIDENT (crowns only, lvl. 45+ only)
I now have a lady blackhope (new version) pet, four baby dragons, an adult dragon, and a piggle.
The pet pavilion was a little disappointing, but it was fun, and furnishing my new storm house is awesome!!!!
back in the real wizard101, have have breached the 1500 health mark, with my new hat.
I'll try to be in the commons on greyrosetest on the test realm, tomorrow at about 4:00 ish central U.S. time, I might not be able to make it, but look for me.
Also, a couple of awesome glitches in the test realm.
First, when you first enter an area, everyone's pets will appear about ten times as tall as a person and solid red. As the area continues loading, the pets will color in, but still be giant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
then they go back to normal.
also, spotlights of color will occasionally block out parts of the screen, which is extremely annoying.
Well, that's all for now,
Happy Dueling,
Zachary Skywielder
P.S.
I don't have text chat, it just won't work for some reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment