Sunday, May 30, 2010

A WIZARD101 TRADGEDY(with a twist)

I MISSED THE RAVENWOOD BALL!!!!!!!!!!!
AND I SPENT 15,000 CROWNS ON THAT OUTFIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OK, ENOUGH SPAMMING
THE TWIST IS...
...
...
...
I WAS GETTING A PUPPY
SHE IS 8 WEEKS OLD AND BLACK, HALF LAB, HALF GOLDEN RETRIEVER, AND SHE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOO WIZARD101 HOUND
ANY NAME IDEAS, PLEASE
MY FINALISTS ARE
XENA, ONE OF MY DRAGONS IN WIZARD
BLOSSOM, TEMPORARY, GIVEN BY PARENT'S OWNER
ONYX, DEATH IS SECONDARY TO ICE
POSSIBLY SAPPHIRE
HMMMMMMMMMMMM...
...
...
I WASTED A TON OF CROWNS ON THAT USELESS PARTY OUTFIT
OH, I REALLY NEED TO SWEAR RIGHT NOW, BUT I CAN'T BECAUSE THERE MIGHT BE IMPRESSIONABLE PEOPLE READING THIS
SIGH
SOMEONE HAVE ANOTHER PARTY SO I CAN USE THAT OUTFIT PLEASE!!!!!!!!!
WEEEEEELL...
THAT'S ALL FOR TODAY,
SEE YOU IN THE SPIRAL,
ZACHARY SKYWIELDER
SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS LOCK

No comments:

Post a Comment