Tuesday, September 14, 2010

lvl 40, 2250 hits

tick, tick , tick, boom!
i just dinged 40 and am fully outfitted, the only thing i'm missing is one of those sweet lvl 40 samoori swords, gosh i want one, anyone, i would be forty one, but i was strolling through the plague oni's place with two good friends in a two hour span of playing, which, for me, is crazy, as i am supposed to be limited to 20 min of play a day, so i was really happy because i knew i could finish in two hours, right?
well, we had a tough time, but we battled through and took out wavebringer...
and then i found out, that, without my knowledge, a friend's friend had ported in, killed the plague oni, and ported out, so when i got there...
NO @!#!@$ PLAGUE ONI!!!!!!!! SIGH, SO NOW I WASTED TWO RARE HOURS, AND MADE NO PROGRESS!!!!!!!!
however, one of my friends in real life is hosting a jade oni farming party this week, and i might get it done then
and we will freeeeeeeeeeeeeeze the world
zachary skywielder
back to farming!

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, I'd be furious if that happened to me.

    Yeah, you gotta get a level 40 sword, they're awesome. I got my storm sword from Jade Oni so maybe you'll get one while you're farming. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete